Fix “A time-out Occurred While Communicating With the Server 0x800ccc19” Outlook Error
February 22nd, 2018 |
A perfect Way to Resolve Outlook error message 0x800ccc19
When users try to send or receive email they may encounter an error message "A time-out occurred while communicating with the server 0x800ccc19". This error basically occurs when users are using Mail Client software i.e., Windows Mail Live, Microsoft Outlook, or some other third-party POP3 email applications. Therefore, in the upcoming section, we are going to discuss the manual solution to resolve this Outlook error 0x800ccc19. Before proceeding this, let us explore certain reasons why this error occurs.
Possible Reasons to Fix This Code 0x800ccc19
The most common cause of this error is corrupted or misconfigured system file such as the pop3uidl file. Corruption of an operating system registry is the big culprit has brought the poor system maintenance.
Another reason is several antivirus software, which scans messages while downloading it to your inbox. There are multiple antivirus programs out there, so the symptoms might vary. Though, the programs that behavior has been observed in Norton as well as McAfee Internet Security Suites. Thus, the first thing is to turn off the active mail scanning component of an internet security suite, after that observe the behavior of the system to determine this error code 0x800CCC19.
Another cause behind this error is slow internet connections. The most common symptom is constant server timed out that causes the Mail Client for downloading the same email message over and over again.
Manually Resolve Outlook Error 0x800CCC19
Go through some of these methods that will helps to fix "A time-out occurred while communicating with the server 0x800ccc19" error. Let us have a look:
1. Scan Systems Registry
One of the main reasons behind this error is the corruption of operating system registry. If you do not know about the registry, basically it is just a library system that can be used to store all the crucial data about your Windows operating system, including the configuration, theme and program settings as well.
When you start to install a program on your local system, entries are made within the registry which operating system can be used when opening and using that particular program. However, as to install or uninstall programs, all these entries are also left behind; this results in the different problem like deteriorated system performance, non-functional programs, random errors, and PC system instability.
2. Remove the Pop3uidl File
The corrupted pop3uidl files that may be the cause of this error you received. In that case, you need to locate and erase the defined file. This can be accomplished by doing the following instructions:
- Sign in your with Administrator rights.
- Then, click on the Start icon and select Search option.
- After loading the Search Results applet, hit on All files/ folders.
- Now, enter pop3uidl into the dialog box All or part of the file name, and press Search.
- Once located a pop3uidl file, then, right-click on it and choose an option Delete.
- In the last step, click the Yes button to Confirm File Delete, and close the Applet.
- Restart your PC.
Note: This approach only works on Outlook Express, which is not present on Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 Operating Systems.
3. Reconfigure Your Mail Client Software
One common reason why users might receive this error 0x800CCC19 in Windows Live Mail and Outlook Express due to incorrect SMTP or POP port number. For an instance, when a person uses the port number which supports encryption but setting up a server not to work with the encryption; this leads to an error code "A time-out occurred while communicating with the server 0x800CCC19".
The error occurs in both Windows Live Mail and Outlook Express that is almost identical. Everyone wants to do is ensure that a port number coincides with all settings, if it comes an encrypted port number, encryption should be enabled and vice versa too.
The following steps on how to verify and alter the port number settings. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Firstly, load your Mail Client software.
- Once Outlook Express has been loaded up, click on Tools and choose Accounts Option.
- This brings up the Internet Accounts applet. From here go to Mail tab and then, choose to select your Account and click on Properties.
- Now, your Account Properties applet will be loaded, click the Advanced option and check the Port Numbers next to the Outgoing (SMTP) and Incoming (POP3) mail. Be sure that this server requires the secure connection (SSL) is enabled under a Port Number which supports encryption.
- If an Outgoing (SMTP) mail port number supports the encryption, then go to the Servers tab, check box next to the My server requires authentication from the Outgoing Mail Server. Then, choose Apply option and click OK button to close the applet.
Note: All these instructions are only applicable for Windows Live Mail.
In any case, if the above-stated process gets failed to troubleshoot "A time-out occurred while communicating with the server 0x800CCC19" error then, you can use any third-party utility to repair the corruption of PST file. There are numerous applications available to perform the recovery process. So, users can use Outlook PST Repair tool to fix this Outlook error message 0x800CCC19.
In the above discussion, we have covered different manual workarounds to fix "A time-out occurred while communicating with the server 0x800CCC19" issue in detail. Besides this, all possible reason of this Outlook error message is also mentioned above. Make sure follow each step very carefully in a proper manner.