Microsoft Outlook Error 0x800C013b – Troubleshooting the Issue
February 26th, 2018 |
Techniques to Resolve MS Outlook Error 0x800C013b in Few Easy Steps
MS Outlook is the email service provided by Microsoft. Especially in the corporate world, Outlook enjoys unanimous popularity among desktop-based email service providers. However, Outlook users often encounter error messages while using this email. If you are an Outlook user, you must also be familiar with the common error messages. Some of the common MS Outlook error codes are 0x80070002, 0x800C013b, 0x800CCC0F, 0x800ccc92, etc. In this post, we will only focus on Outlook error 0x800C013b. Users will know the causes and remedies of this error.
Symptoms of Error Code 0x800C013b in Outlook Express and MS Outlook
Here are some symptoms by which we can realize that Microsoft Outlook is suffering from this error 0x800C013b.
a) MS Office Outlook Error: This Outlook error code 0x800C013b appears at the time of sending emails with attachments. As this error is caused by Outlook application file corruption, the error message keeps popping up at every attempt of sending the email. During such scenario, users must try to repair the missing file responsible for this error message.
b) Windows Login Error: After you upgrade your system to Windows 10 from Windows 8, this error can appear while logging in to your PC. This error prohibits you from getting logged in to your system. This might be caused by the incomplete installation of Windows OS. Users can try to reinstall the OS, but the issue may still persist. In that case, use a repairing utility to make your system error free.
Why Outlook Error 0x800C013b Occurs?
There are multiple causes that are responsible for the occurrence of this error. The causes are:
- Improper Installation of MS Outlook or Windows OS: If Outlook or Windows OS is installed incorrectly or incompletely in your system, this error can appear.
- Accidental Deletion of Important Registry Files: Registry files are essential components of a system that helps the system to function properly. Missing registry files can cause Outlook 0x800C013b error.
- Sudden Shut Down of System: If your system abruptly shuts down due to the power cut or any other reason, Outlook Express error 0x800C013b can occur.
- Virus or Malware Attack: Malicious virus attack causes severe damage to our system. These viruses and Malware can also be responsible for this MS Outlook error.
- Oversized PST File: Some Outlook versions allow only 2 GB per PST file. When the PST file reaches its limit, it can get corrupt and starts to malfunction. This is often considered as one of the main causes of this error.
If you experience corruption problems with Outlook data files and this affects your workflow, we recommend using a third-party application that can repair even the level of serious damage from PST files. You can download this software for free on your system and try all the features.
Download Now Purchase Now
How to Fix Outlook Error 0x800C013b Manually?
As we have just discussed, there are multiple causes of this error. Users need to find out the cause and act accordingly. The error is mainly caused by corrupt .pst or .dbx files, so fixing the damaged Outlook files can solve this error. MS Outlook comes with an inbuilt utility called Inbox Repair Tool or scanpst.exe. This tool can be used to fix the corrupt PST file. Otherwise, users can implement these steps to fix Outlook Express error 0x800C013b by renaming .dbx file:
- Click on Start icon and go to Find. Then select Files And Folder option.
- In the search box, type Sent Item.dbx.
- Select C: Drive of the system and click Find Now.
- Select the Sent Iten.dbx file and right-click. From the list of options, choose Rename option.
- Then, type item.old and click OK.
- Restart Outlook Express to create a new Sent Items.dbx file.
A Sure-Shot Way to Fix Outlook Error 0x800C013b
The main shortcoming of executing these manual methods is that none of these completely guarantees termination of cited error. Especially Inbox Repair Tool has been seen to be incapable of fixing highly corrupt PST files. No matter which of these solutions you try, this error can stick to your Outlook and continue to cause trouble. If you want to get rid of error 0x800C013b for good, you should try third-party tools. These applications are considered as the sure-shot solution to resolve Outlook error code 0x800C013b. Once you use these tools this errors will be fixed forever.
Readers have learned about Outlook Express error 0x800C013b solutions from this write-up. We have also explained causes and symptoms of this annoying error. They must try these solutions mentioned here to resolve 0x800C013b Outlook error.