Resolve Outlook Error 0x800CCC92 & Fix System Integrity Issue
September 22nd, 2017 |
Fixing Outlook Error 0x800CCC92 – Few Steps to Go
The Outlook Error 0x800CCC92 is quite common in Windows 8 and 10 users these days. This is all about the freezing of Outlook and if it happens, people can neither send nor receive emails. In addition to it, MS Outlook, both receiving and sending messages, gets inaccessible. This error usually occurs when trying to install, update or open, configure emails, etc. in MS Outlook. We can even consider that the main cause of the problem can be DNS Conflict or Internal Application Conflict in MS Outlook. But, if we look after the other side of the problem, it can be caused by PST file corruption or other reasons like incorrect Outlook Configuration Settings, Improper Synchronization between MS Outlook and server, invalid username and password and much more. But, this is no more a matter of concern, Microsoft has confirmed 0x800CCC92 error code and provided users with multiple solutions. Henceforth, without wasting a single moment, we will go through the process through which the errors can be solved.
Let’s us go through a user query:
Reasons Behind Outlook Error 0x800CCC92 Code
"Hello, Folks! There is a problem in MS Outlook on my Computer. Since, last 5 days, I am neither able to send nor receive any message. Whenever I try to perform any function, Outlook Error 0x800CCC92 code occurs. I tried to reset the settings according to guide but it is not getting repaired and freezes MS Outlook. I am fed of this problem. Someone, please Help! Thanks in Advance."
So, after analyzing the problem, we have come to know about few repair methods using which the problem can be solved. Go through the article and solve your problem in just 3 steps. But, before solving it, let’s know brief regarding Error code 0x800CCC92 in Microsoft Outlook.
Step 1: Fixing the System Integrity Problem to Fix Outlook Error 0x800CCC92
Microsoft itself provided these steps that we are going to describe in the article, and hence you can rely on the steps. Moreover, in some cases, the method cannot help you in getting rid of error code 0x800CCC92 in your Outlook profile. In few circumstances, there may be few other problems on your machine, which cannot be resolved by the method. But, for such problems, there are few additional fixes. So, for now, let’s resolve the System Integrity issue.
- Press Windows and R Key together and type outlook/safe in run dialog box appeared for starting MS Outlook via Safe Mode.
- Once the process is complete, select Win+R key and write cmd, click OK button.
- When the Command Prompt Window opens, write sfc/scannow command and then press for Enter Key.
- The system needs to run scan using system integrity issues. If there is any issue, it gets fixed easily.
If the method is of no use and it does not restore Outlook Error 0x800CCC92, then make use of another method.
Step 2: Using Windows Essential 2012
Microsoft specifies that Windows Essential 2012 damage is also one of the root cause of Outlook 0x800CCC92 error code. Henceforth, try the steps mentioned below and see if it works.
- Select Control Panel by right click on Windows key.
- Browse Programs and Features and search for Windows Essentials 2012 present in list.
- Select uninstall or Change by right clicking on it.
- After the confirmation window pops-up, select All Windows Essential Program and wait till confirmation window depicting successful repair occurs.
- Finally, close every tab and then login to Microsoft Account.
The Final Summation
The write-up solely declares that it serves users with best possible ways to resolve Outlook error 0x800CCC92. If the users fail in using manual method, then the users can rely on third party utility and solve the problems automatically.