Know How to Troubleshoot Outlook Error 0x8007000c – Easy Steps to Go
February 20th, 2018 |
How to Resolve Outlook Error 0x8007000c – Perfect Solution
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used e-mail client, which is used for sending and receiving emails. Outlook is mainly used by the corporate users who deal with a number of emails per day. It also integrates excellently with a number of Microsoft built applications. MS Outlook stores their emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes in PST format. However, sometimes, users notice that when they try to open the .pst file, then Outlook shows an error message i.e 0x8007000c. This error prevents users to open their PST files and also not permit to send or receive a message through Outlook. So, users need a solution to fix the Outlook error 0x8007000c. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss the main causes of occurring this error and you will also get a perfect solution to troubleshoot error 0x8007000c in Microsoft Outlook.
Before going to the reasons and solutions to resolve the above-stated error, let’s understand this Outlook error with the help of a user’s query:
"I am using an Outlook 2007 email application and recently I have configured my outlook account with my Gmail account. After that, when I tried to open Outlook emails, then I got an error message “Error 0x8007000c”. Even I am not able to send and receive email on the Outlook. Can you please tell me what is the problem and how to resolve this issue "
Reasons Behind the Outlook Error 0x8007000c
When a user faces the error message during sending or receiving emails through Outlook application, then they usually go to the internet for searching the proper solution. But, before finding the solution, first, they should check the exact causes, which is responsible for this error. Then, there are many reasons will be shown of this vicious issue. Some of them are the server problem, wrong username or password, corruption in the PST files, corruption in the mailbox items, virus infections, etc. The Microsoft Outlook error code 0x8007000c may also come due to registry problem and because of corruption with the system files. Sometimes improper installation of Outlook applications is also responsible for the error code 0x8007000c or other Outlook errors.
Compatible with Outlook and Windows Versions
When users get the Outlook error 0x8007000c in Outlook, then, they will see some unwanted environment in the computer system. Because this error arises due to some incompatible environment of Windows and Outlook. After occurring the error message, users are not allowed to send or receive any emails, the system becomes very slow, users get blue screen error on the computer screen, Outlook stops responding, other applications get stuck, many error messages prompts, PST files will not get opened, entire Outlook calendar and contacts will get disappeared from the computer. So, it is required to check the compatibility with Outlook and Windows. However, it supports Windows 10, 8, 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Vista (32-bit/64-bit), 2003, XP, 2000, NT4 (SP6) and compatible with Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000.
How to Remove Microsoft Outlook Error 0x8007000c?
In order to fix this MS Outlook Error, you can go through some manual procedures. The manual methods are very much helpful in solving the Outlook error issue. Perform these steps to resolve the Outlook error code 0x8007000c:
- First of all, start the computer, and log in as an administrator.
- Then, click on the Get going button then select Accessories and Programs >> System Tools >> Restore key.
- Now, from the new window, select Restore my PC with an earlier date >> Click on Next.
- Choose the freshest system backup date inside the select a restoration point list >> Click on Next button.
- After that, click on the Next button in the verification screen.
- Finally, restart your laptop or desktop when the recovery is complete.
Another Way to Fix the Outlook Error 0x8007000c
To perform this method, first you have to uninstall a program from the Windows platform, then keep a fast running speed of your system. It is necessary to update drivers at the time.
- First, navigate to the Windows menu by clicking on the Start button.
- After that, select Settings >> Click on the Control Panel.
- Now, from the Control Panel window, click on the Add or Remove Programs option.
- Then, select the program that you want to uninstall >> Click on Change/Remove button to remove them.
- Now, right-click on the Computer icon on your desktop >> Choose Manage option to speed up your system.
- Next, go the Computer Management window >> Locate and click on the Device Manager.
- Then, all the devices will be shown on the right side, double-click on the category of device & find the driver that you want to update.
- In this step, right click on the driver & select Update Driver software.
- Now, you will see a new window, select Search Automatically option for updated driver software.
- Finally, click on the Close button, when the process is finished.
A Perfect Solution to Fix the Outlook Error 0x8007000c
You can also use an inbuilt utility that is run the Scanpst.exe command on your computer instead of performing above manual methods to fix error code 0x8007000c in Outlook. But, it is necessary to have a proper idea about the location of the scanpst.exe command in the Windows. One major problem of using this command is that it is unable to repair severe error issues of the MS Outlook. Therefore, it is very important to fix the Outlook error with the help of an automated third party tool, which can remove the problems automatically.